Increase your mobile work team's operational efficiency with MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios from Motorola. MOTOTRBO delivers exceptional voice quality, extended battery life, increased capacity and the industry's largest application developer program for increased productivity and enhanced worker safety.
MOTOTRBO Apps can help increase personnel security and accountability when using our digital two-way radios.
Centralized Lone Worker (CLW)
Efficient Monitoring for Worker Safety and Security.
The Centralized Lone Worker (CLW) application allows you to ensure the well-being of your employees by giving you an extra piece of assurance. By sending 'Alive Check' messages to workers' mobile devices (i.e. MOTOTRBO radios, mobile phones) and receiving return confirmations, supervisors and managers are reassured that their employees have not encountered difficulties.
The solution provides your employees a safeguard against unforeseen accidents, and your company a means for quick response to these unfortunate situations. From manufacturing facilities, to power-generation plants, CLW has proved its value by looking after your most important resources: your employees.
Protecting Lone Workers
Centralized Lone Worker (CLW) monitors employees by systematically sending 'Alive Check' messages at frequent intervals to their mobile devices, i.e. their MOTOTRBO radios or mobile phones. If an individual cannot respond to an 'Alive Check' message, CLW triggers an alarm. Teldio's intelligent alarm notification system, ACS, receives this alarm notification stating that the lone worker is unresponsive, and automatically notifies the appropriate response group directly on their mobile devices via e-mail or text message. The 'Retry' feature allows for CLW to ping a lone worker more than once prior to notifying response groups of an emergency. The application can also send messages to multiple types of mobile devices simultaneously.
When ACS notifies individuals of an alarm, they must accept the alarm notification to acknowledge that it is being looked after. If the first individual in the response group misses or ignores the alarm notification, ACS redirects the alarm notification to the next appropriate worker. Never again will alarms go unnoticed.
- Ensure lone worker safety by monitoring workers who complete dangerous or hazardous tasks, or work on their own.
- Automatic notification process eliminates inefficiencies in the workplace and streamlines emergency response.
- CLW is an intelligent lone worker solution that can be tailored to activate automatically by schedule or by location.
- Scaling the system to grow with the organization does not require any additional hardware.
- CLW can eliminate expensive monthly service charges for alternative monitoring services as it does not have recurring fees.
- 'Alive check' messages can be sent as often as wanted to lone workers. They must respond within the allocated time frame.
- The 'Retry' option can be customized to allow for a certain number of retry 'Alive Check' messages prior to notifying the response groups.
- If the lone worker is unresponsive, alarm notifications are sent directly to the response groups' mobile devices to alert them of the situation.
- The scheduler can be configured to activate CLW at certain times of day for individuals or large groups of lone workers.
hermesTRX Indoor Positioning
Indoor Positioning System
The hermesTRX Indoor Positioning Option Board is fitted with a micro-receiver, which picks up the ID from a hermesTRX beacon as they move around.
There is an increasing demand to provide accountability and traceability in the supervision of routine security tasks based upon our hermesTRX MOTOTRBO fleet management system. The hermesTRX family has been enhanced to provide both indoor and wide area Guard Control traceability. Not only does this solution provide Guard Control, but it can also be utilized to provide man down functionality, further enhancing the safety of the guard.
Indoor Tracking Compliments Wide Area Tracking
Indoor tracking is accomplished by the installation of a number of beacons throughout the various areas of a building or large complex. The beacon is fitted with an ISM transmitter, which broadcasts a unique 'signature' up to a distance of approximately 25 meters around the beacon. The hermes transponder option board is fitted with a corresponding ISM band receiver, which automatically picks-up the beacon's signature as it is moved around the complex. The hermes transponder option board automatically instructs the radio to send the beacon ID to the hermesTRX dispatch station where the location of the subscriber is updated on the screen. In the event of an emergency, the location of the 'downed' person will be displayed in red on the screen.
Advanced Patrol Management
By placing beacons close to checkpoints which need to be visited by security guards, the hermesTRX beacon is ideally suited to provide verification that a check has actually taken place. The supervisor of a group of security guards can specify a particular route for each individual guard. Each time a guard checks a particular checkpoint, the hermesTRX is updated with their progress. This 'check' is timestamped in the log. Should the guard fail to check a particular checkpoint in their designated route, an alarm will be given to the dispatcher. Similarly, if the guard checks a checkpoint out of turn, or is delayed in arriving at a particular checkpoint, the dispatcher will receive an alarm. The hermesTRX Guard Control can be used to verify guard's activities in both a wide area or a small complex.
The hermesTRX beacons have a coverage range which ranges from 1 meter up to 25 meters (1-75 ft). The output power can be adjusted as necessary to define the required coverage range. The beacons can be supplied in 3 variants for indoor, outdoor and flush mount variants. To eliminate failure of a beacon due to low battery power, the MOTOTRBO automatically sends the actual battery power of the beacon each time the beacon ID is transmitted to the hermesTRX.
hermesTRX Man Down
hermes microcom now provides a new MOTOTRBO man-down option board for the MOTOTRBO portable radios. This is a retro-fitted option board which automatically summons assistance when the radio 'falls-over' or remains motionless for a predetermined time period. Many situations may benefit from this important tool such as lone-worker environments or where health and safety regulations require that lone-workers have some form of "remote" supervision.
Hospitality, Natural Resources, Manufacturing, Utilities, Education, and Building Management.
The hermesTRX Man Down Option Board is designed to be retrofitted into the MOTOROLA range of MOTOTRBO hand portable radios. In the event that an employee becomes injured or falls unconscious a 'man-down' notification is sent immediately to the hermesTRX Dispatch position.
- Lone Worker
- Man Down
- Tilt Switch
- Guard Control
- Emergency voice call
IPS Bluetooth Indoor Positioning System
IPS Allows Organizations to Locate and Track Employees and Assets at All Times Using any Bluetooth Device.
The Indoor Positioning System allows organizations to locate and track employees and assets at all times using any Bluetooth, including MOTOTRBO radios equipped with a Bluetooth Adapter, smart phones and Bluetooth tags. The solution provides real-time location data of radio and mobile phone users using strategically placed Bluetooth Positioning Beacons installed in key areas of a facility, and connected over a LAN.
IPS provides the backbone necessary to enable system integrators to create intelligent location based services: e.g. emergency response, panic alerting, guard touring, entrance/exit control, critical area protection, and intelligent lone worker solutions.
Locating and tracking, made easy.
Locating employees with IPS becomes simple and easy with the use of Bluetooth technology. Virtually any Bluetooth device in discoverable mode can be traced, tracked and logged. From smart phones, to MOTOTRBO radios with Bluetooth accessories, to Bluetooth rechargeable tags, tracking employees can become an afterthought.
Several readily available Bluetooth products on the market can easily enable any organization to track its mobile or valuable assets. From iPads in hotel rooms to laptop computers in office buildings, and forklifts in large manufacturing facilities - IPS-based solutions are easily tailored to uniquely fit organizations' needs. Two of the many recorded beneficial uses of IPS are automatic notifications of asset displacements and location verification via the user interface.
Man Down Notifier™ (MDN)
Proactive Monitoring for Increased Employee Safety.
Teldio's Man-Down Notifier (MDN) is an intelligent solution that provides proactive surveillance of employee's well-being and dispatches automatic emergency notifications to the appropriate response individuals or groups when the need arises. The solution is a cost-effective and potentially lifesaving way of detecting if a worker has had a fall or accident. The application utilizes the integrated accelerometer on the MOTOTRBO Expansion Board to monitor workers by detecting a lack of movement, a horizontal tilt, or a combination of both. MDN resides on the generic MOTOTRBO option board in an MDN-enabled radio and communicates with a central server to dispatch the emergency notification when need be. Furthermore, MDN integrates perfectly with Teldio's existing MOTOTRBO two-way radio application portfolio which allows for multiple Teldio Applications on the same GOB.
- Ensures employee safety via proactive monitoring of those who encounter work dangers and hazards.
- Automatic notification process removes workplace inefficiencies and streamlines the emergency response.
- Increases awareness of safety incidents in real-time.
- MDN sends location specific information to the targeted response individuals for efficient and rapid response.
- Intelligent Man-Down Detection Algorithms to spot when a worker is in danger or has suffered a fall.
- Man-Down Alarm Audio Beacons help other employees locate the fallen employees.
- Man-Down Pre-Alarms allow users to cancel false alarms.
- Sleep Mode permits users to temporarily disable Man-Down detection.
- Configurable Motion, Tilt, Pre-Alarm and Sleep Mode Timers.
- Automatic emergency notification process with when Man-Down alarms are triggered.
- Different communication devices can simultaneously receive the Man-Down alarm notifications when paired with ACS.
- Server-based software enhances the robustness of the solution and prevents false alarms.
- Complementary operation alongside RBX +Plus on the same expansion card.
- Fully compatible with Teldio's application portfolio.
Advanced Dispatcher Software for MOTOTRBO
TRBOnet Enterprise is a PC based client-server dispatcher software application for the MOTOTRBO Professional Digital Two-Way Radio System. It is a premium application for MOTOTRBO™ Capacity Plus offering the unique features and a leading edge solution for the MOTOTRBO™ based applications.
TRBOnet Enterprise is a professional grade application specially developed for Dispatch centers that monitor large amounts of traffic. It supports digital as well as analog channels that could be helpful for clients during their migration period. Also makes response during emergency situations quick and effective, and can be used to link multiple agencies or departments at the touch of a button by the dispatcher.
- Voice Communications Management and Voice Recording
- Cross Patch (Cross Band)
- Intercom and TX passive
- GPS Positioning (vector or raster maps)
- GeoFencing and Speed Control
- Group and Private calls, Remote Monitoring
- Text Messages, Email Gateway and SMS Gateway
- Telemetry Support
- Event Logging
- Reporting and Statistics
- Lone Worker and Stun Kill "passive"
- User Activity and Status Monitoring
- TCP/IP Data Encryption