Need radios for an upcoming event or party?
Bridge Wireless offers the latest digital and analog 2 way radios to support your needs. Our rental fleet include Motorola XPR6550, XPR6350, CP200, and BPR40 radios. Rental radios or Walkie Talkies are commonly used by event coordinators and security personnel for the following events:
- Large Festivals
- Plant Maintenance
- Trade Shows/Conventions
- Marathons/ Triathlons
Our radio rentalS have the follow options:
- Digital and Analog radios
- Accessories including Speaker Microphones, Surveillance Headsets, Extra Batteries
- Multi-unit or individual chargers
- Connect Plus Wide Area Network coverage
- Customized programming to match your existing radio channels
- Pick-up and delivery to the following cities in the San Francisco Bay Area: Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Altos, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Campbell, Milpitas, Fremont, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Scotts Valley, and Santa Cruz
- Daily, weekly, and monthly rates
Meet temporary equipment needs quickly, easily and cost-effectively
Providing crowd control at a sporting event, boosting communications at a mining project or getting needed radios into the hands of personnel responding to an emergency or disaster – Motorola’s flexible radio rental service can deliver additional equipment when you need it.
Motorola two-way subscriber radios may be rented for as little as one week or for as long as needed. Radios can be pre-programmed to requested frequencies or set to standard frequencies for you to program upon arrival. Pending availability, they can also be shipped overnight.